Crafted with a buttery soft texture and high-stretch jersey, this fitted short-sleeve t-shirt is ideal for your everyday looks.
- Fitted and high-stretch jersey
- 190gsm (light) water-brushed single jersey
- Hugging design
- Knitted from recycled yarns from post-consumer waste
∙ Machine wash in cold/cool/30° water
∙ Turn inside out
∙ Wash with similar fabrics and colours
∙ Line dry
∙ Never tumble dry
∙ Avoid heat
∙ Do not bleach
∙ Do not iron
∙ Do not dry clean
Experience the luxuriously smooth and buttery feel of our exclusive knit jersey, created through a proprietary water-brushing technique that gives it a subtle peach surface.
BUTTERY SOFT GOODNESS
Composition: Recycled post-consumer RPET/spandex (Global Recycle Standard)
Surface look: Very matte and micro-brushed
Surface feel: Very soft, smooth and brushed
Fabric weight: Light (180-190gsm)
Fabric stretch factor: 220% (High)
- Therese A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize purchased SUsual size SHeight in cm 154Used for DailyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySuperskön kvalite
Hur mjuk, snygg och skön som helst 🤩How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Renata A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize purchased MUsual size MHeight in cm 166Used for Outdoors, Walking, Daily, HomeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoRenata
I love this T-shirt. The fabric feels very soft on the skin. It is super comfortable despite the fact that it is tight.How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Lilian L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize purchased MUsual size SHeight in cm 176Used for DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove it!
Lovely quality, fits very wellHow did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Emma J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize purchased SUsual size SHeight in cm 169Used for Daily, Home, OutdoorsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo soft!
Very nice basic fitted t-shirt. So soft I can't stop touching it 😅How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
NINEPINE FLAGSHIP STORE
KUNGSGATAN 19, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN