AM2.0 Active Legging
This ultimate legging is designed for workouts, runs, yoga, leisure and recreation. It's half-matte, super stretchy and crafted from certified post-consumer waste. These leggings are also available in a tall version.
- 2 large phone-sized side pockets
- High waist fit
- No front seam
- Seamless top waist on front section with elastic band on the side and back waistline for stability
- 4-way stretch and sweat-wicking rePower™ fabric
- Global Recycling Standard (GRS) certified
- Back pocket also fits a phone
- Squat proof
- Removable drawstrings
- Ankle-length inseam but may fit longer than our other leggings due to stretch
- Reflective np logotype on back waist
- Moderate compression
∙ Machine wash in cold/cool/30° water
∙ Turn inside out
∙ Wash with similar fabrics and colours
∙ Line dry
∙ Never tumble dry
∙ Avoid heat
∙ Do not bleach
∙ Do not iron
∙ Do not dry clean
AM2.0 Active Legging
Ways to wear
WHY WE LOVE THEM
These ultimate leggings are crafted from certified post-consumer waste and are perfect for everything from workouts, runs and yoga to leisure and recreation.
ABOUT THE REPOWER™-FABRIC
Composition: Recycled post-consumer polyester/spandex (Global Recycle Standard & STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®)
Surface look: Matte finish
Surface feel: Smooth, cool, compressive and soft
Fabric weight: Moderate (230-240gsm)
Fabric stretch factor: 245% (High)
- Liida V.Verified BuyerReviewingAM2.0 Active LeggingI recommend this productSize purchased MUsual size MHeight in cm 174Used for Workout, Run, Walking, YogaRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat gym pants
Bought these already owning the biker short version so my expectations were high. Wasn’t disappointed. The fabric is great quality, sturdy but stretchy and 100% squat-proof opaque. The pockets are roomy and the waistband doesn’t roll down.
For the sizing, I’m 174cm/5’8” and 68kg and got size M with the longer inseam. This style does offer a fair bit of compression at the abdomen which can be nice, but if you carry weight around your midsection (like I do) and are contemplating between two sizes, I’d take the larger. Def still worth it though, my go to leggings.How did the item fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Siiri K.Verified BuyerReviewingAM2.0 Active LeggingI recommend this productSize purchased MUsual size MUsed for Run, WorkoutRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoloved it
great pants and stays on while running 🏻✨How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jolanda M.Verified BuyerReviewingAM2.0 Active LeggingI recommend this productSize purchased MUsual size MHeight in cm 170Used for WorkoutRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLove Ninepine!
Great for sports. Love them!How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Allie R.Verified BuyerReviewingAM2.0 Active LeggingI recommend this productSize purchased XLUsual size LHeight in cm 175Used for WorkoutRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove these
These are really nice and the colour in olive is cute. They fit well and are perfect for heavy weight training. Aside from the joggers they are my fave line in the brand. I usually wear L but get XL in NPs be they seem fit better that way - there's a handy drawstring if they are too big on waist.How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RenskeVerified BuyerReviewingAM2.0 Active LeggingI recommend this productSize purchased XXLUsual size XXLHeight in cm 168Used for WorkoutRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSearch no further!
Yes! PERFECT legging, also because of the drawstring (as far as i am concerned every sportslegging should have one, because they ALL tend to slip down-.Not this one!
Beautiful fabric amd enough stretch, not to hot. I have size 44 and i weigh about 89 (argh) kilo with a belly, and it fits me fine. I can imagine if you're a little bit taller that it's on the short site and i can im,agine that the drawstring might press a little, feel a bit tight. Bit for me it's the pants i have been hoping for.
Only down site is the price, most expensive sportslegging i ever bought.
Although i get a discount: i have already bought 4 (!) different pants (Asana Relaxed Straight Pant - Black / Longer (32" inseam) / XXL and XL and Asana Jogger - Black / Regular / XXL in three months time. All lovely! So the extra discount would have been nice before that :-). Too bad...How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
NINEPINE FLAGSHIP STORE
KUNGSGATAN 19, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN