"They fit perfect, the fabric is great. The zippered pockets are what make the pants special"
Asana Relaxed Straight Pant
These peach soft "wear-for-everything" pants are tailor-inspired trousers re-imagined with all the comforts of activewear. They are designed with discrete zip pockets, a relaxed & straight fit, a high centrefold waist and using a soft brushed activewear knit. They're ideal for everyday casual outfits, work, dance, travel and lounging.
- 2 discrete YKK zip pockets
- High waist fit
- Matte and micro-brushed ReSoftLux™ fabric
- Seamless centre-fold waistband
- Faux fly detail
- Squat proof
If your measurements do fall in-between sizes, choose the lower size for a more snug fit or size up for more relaxed fit.
∙ Machine wash in cold/cool/30° water
∙ Turn inside out
∙ Wash with similar fabrics and colours
∙ Line dry
∙ Never tumble dry
∙ Avoid heat
∙ Do not bleach
∙ Do not iron
∙ Do not dry clean
One tree planted per order
In partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects.
Sewn in our SA8000® certified factories.
Knitted from post-consumer waste.
Asana Relaxed Straight Pant
Ways to style
A CLASSIC TAILORED SILHOUETTE RE-IMAGINED AS ACTIVEWEAR
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "activewear"? Most of us would unequivocally think about "leggings".
While leggings are great and acceptable on most occasions, there are plenty of times when we want to throw on a pair of tailored pants or jeans in our favourite cut.
Although tailored pants and denim look great, they just aren't as comfortable or forgiving as our favourite activewear. We decided it was about time for us to activewear-ise the relaxed straight pant silhouette.
They fit perfect, the fabric is great. The zippered pockets are what make the pants special”
These pants are so comfortable, good looking and wearable. Have worn them since I got them, will order another pair.”
Great fit, lovely texture and really comfortable. Soft trousers that I can also use to go to my office job.”
COMFY WAIST THAT DOESN'T DIG IN
A comfortable, non-digging and aesthetically minimal waistband was a priority for these pants. We prototyped several styles including elastic-cased, stable front with elastic back, case attached to elastic etc.
After several rounds of sampling, we found a centrefold no-seam folded waistband to be the most comfortable and practical. It relies purely on the stretch of the base fabric, and thus reduces the risk of discomfort.
We chose a shorter 5cm height for this waistband. This lower profile design aims to make the pant more versatile and less "workout-ish".
INVISIBLE ZIP POCKETS
As with Ninepine tradition, we had to have practical storage. We included two discrete pockets with invisible zips for both peace of mind and discreteness.
We primarily use SBS and YKK zips on our garments, as these are the world's top two makers of high-quality zip mechanisms.
STRETCHY ACTIVEWEAR FABRIC THAT IS RECYCLED
We used a 240g interlock weft knit blend that has undergone a peached or brushed finish on both sides. The fabric stretches in both directions, crosswise and lengthwise giving the pant amazing comfort and flexibility when wearing.
The pant's main fabric is also made from recycled polyester yarn. Post-consumer waste such as bottles and packaging was transformed into yarn that was then knitted into the final fabric.
- Maaike B.Verified BuyerReviewingAsana Relaxed Straight PantI recommend this productSize purchased SUsual size SHeight in cm 178Used for Walking, Daily, HomeWhich inseam did you purchase? Longer (32" Inseam)Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoBrilliant
Absolutely in love with these pants. And so is my daughter.How did the item fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Ellinor L.Verified BuyerReviewingAsana Relaxed Straight PantI recommend this productSize purchased MUsual size MHeight in cm 173Used for Walking, Daily, HomeWhich inseam did you purchase? Regular (30" Inseam)Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoGreat fit and quality
I’ve had the Asana joggers for 2 years and know that the fabric is of great quality. And these straight pants fit me as good as I had hoped. Love them!How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MarjoleinVerified BuyerReviewingAsana Relaxed Straight PantI recommend this productSize purchased MUsual size MHeight in cm 170Used for Daily, HomeWhich inseam did you purchase? Regular (30" Inseam)Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoGreat pants!
Great fit and really comfortable. Soft trousers that I can also use to go to my work.How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Melanie S.Verified BuyerReviewingAsana Relaxed Straight PantI recommend this productSize purchased MUsual size MHeight in cm 176Used for Daily, Home, OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars9 hours agoVery comfy, I like to wear them every day
I ordered a size M extra long (34"). My size is usually 38/40, I am 174 cm tall and my inseam crotch to floor is 86 cm ( I have relatively long legs). The pants fall over the shoe and just don't touch the ground. When I wear heels, it falls a bit higher. I'm going to order another M in inseam 32" when it is back in stock. The pants are really fantastic. I prefer to wear them every day. Have washed them a couple of times and the color (navy blue) remains beautiful. Ready to wear from the clothesline.How did the item fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Annelies van T.Verified BuyerReviewingAsana Relaxed Straight PantI recommend this productSize purchased MUsual size MHeight in cm 160Used for DailyWhich inseam did you purchase? Shorter (28" Inseam)Rated 4 out of 5 stars15 hours agovery nice and comfy pants
you don't need to iron! and don't have to make them shorter!How did the item fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
NINEPINE FLAGSHIP STORE
KUNGSGATAN 19, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN